About Us

Vet Services Hawke’s Bay is proud to have provided our community with over 70 years of trusted animal care.

First established in 1949 as the ‘Central Hawke’s Bay Farmers’ Veterinary Club’ the business was renamed Vet Services Hawke’s Bay in 1967 and has continued to grow, improve and expand their services ever since.

Today, Vet Services has five locally owned and operated best practice accredited vet clinics covering the Hawke’s Bay, Tararua, and Wairarapa regions. The combined skills of veterinarians from 5 locations can be utilised to create a comprehensive veterinary service for both the client and animals’ benefit.

Our Community, Our Animals

Providing Excellent and Trusted Care