Services > Dairy Nutrition
The nutritional services we can provide for your dairy herd include:
- Nutrition Consultancy
- Ration balancing using our programme CPM dairy
- Supplement analysis
- Transition cow diets
- Mineral profiling with blood testing and on-farm liver biopsies
- Macro and trace mineral advice
To discuss using our services further, please contact us.
These articles are compiled by our vets and are intended to complement our Veterinary services by giving you access to research articles and animal health information. They are only guides - we strongly recommend you consult your vet for a full diagnosis.
- Optimising Milk Production, Condition & Fertility: The start of the milking season is an eventful time for dairy cows. Returning from grazing, transition from a dry cow diet to a fresh cow production diet, calving and start of production are all risk...
- Nutritional Consultancy & Intelact: Dairy production systems are changing from the traditional NZ all grass, seasonal systems to more supplement based, often split-calving systems. Dairy nutrition is a complicated process and a lot of...
Vet News: Dairy Nutrition
Dairy News Sept 2010: View the September 2010 newsletter from Vet Services Hawkes bay.