Services > Dairy Reproduction
The reproduction services we can provide for your dairy herd include:
- Reproduction management plans
- Analysis of your herd’s reproductive performance
- Oestrus synchronisation and intervention programmes
- Pregnancy scanning with ageing and identification of twins
- Artificial insemination and embryo transfer
- Bull and semen evaluations and semen collecting/freezing
- Staff training on reproduction
To discuss using our services further, contact us.
These articles are compiled by our vets and are intended to complement our Veterinary services by giving you access to research articles and animal health information. They are only guides - we strongly recommend you consult your vet for a full diagnosis.
- Optimising Milk Production, Condition & Fertility: The start of the milking season is an eventful time for dairy cows. Returning from grazing, transition from a dry cow diet to a fresh cow production diet, calving and start of production are all risk...
- Non-cycling Cows: Non-cycling cows are cows that have not yet shown a heat at the planned start of mating. They occur for a wide variety of reasons including low body condition, endometritis, lameness etc.